Along the Way…
After 20+ years in Catholic youth ministry, I took a leap of faith and quit my job.
What started as a sabbatical, turned into retirement, then segued into an overgrown path I didn’t know existed.
I’m sharing the journey through the blog, photography, personal encounters, retreats, consultations, and whatever jives with you.
In case you’re interested, here’s a little bit about me.
- Jerry and I have been married for over 25 years; I love him more & more each day.
- We have 2 grown daughters and one son-in-law. Uber proud of them all!
- I have a cat named Monica.
- My favorite food is General Tso’s Chicken and Butterfinger Blizzards.
- I’m lactose intolerant, which makes the above statement difficult to live with.
- If we do coffee: black and strong.
- If we do wine: Merlot, please.
- My favorite saint is the fierce, humble, and no-nonsense Catherine of Siena.
- I cannot live without the Eucharist – Jesus is my life, my breath, my everything.
- My obit should read, “She loved the young church with all her heart.”